State Street Dance Studio to perform ‘Paris Cabaret’
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – State Street Dance Studio in Geneva will present the show “An Evening at the Paris Cabaret” at 6 p.m. Saturday, March 16, at Metea Valley High School in Aurora.
This year marks State Street Dance Studio’s fourth annual production of its contemporary show. Productions in the past have included “Mary Poppins,” “West Side Story” and “King of the Pridelands.”
This year, the “Paris Cabaret” will be a dance adaptation in the spirit of the Paris’ Moulin Rouge. The show tells a story about a dancer who falls in love with a French man.
Dancers from the studio’s jazz, modern, contemporary, hip hop, theater dance and tap classes will be a part of the production.
The performance will also include guest artists from Cuba and Brazil, as well as other dancers and actors from around the area.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 630-232-0444. State Street Dance Studio is located at 9 N. Fourth St. in Geneva.
More Family Fun News
- National Toasted Marshmallow Day to be celebrated Aug. 30 in Geneva
- Geneva Park District Kite Festival to take place Sept. 6
- Kane County Audubon to host bird walk in St. Charles on Aug. 23
- Kids invited to participate in dinosaur program on Aug. 14
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16