State Street Dance Studio to perform ‘Paris Cabaret’
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – State Street Dance Studio in Geneva will present the show “An Evening at the Paris Cabaret” at 6 p.m. Saturday, March 16, at Metea Valley High School in Aurora.
This year marks State Street Dance Studio’s fourth annual production of its contemporary show. Productions in the past have included “Mary Poppins,” “West Side Story” and “King of the Pridelands.”
This year, the “Paris Cabaret” will be a dance adaptation in the spirit of the Paris’ Moulin Rouge. The show tells a story about a dancer who falls in love with a French man.
Dancers from the studio’s jazz, modern, contemporary, hip hop, theater dance and tap classes will be a part of the production.
The performance will also include guest artists from Cuba and Brazil, as well as other dancers and actors from around the area.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 630-232-0444. State Street Dance Studio is located at 9 N. Fourth St. in Geneva.
More Family Fun News
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Batavia library friends to celebrate All Hallow's Read
- Durant House Museum to host Hearth Cooking Day
- Batavia Block Party provides food, fun on both sides of river
- Music, storytelling still keep crowds coming to annual folk fest