Geneva Film Festival returns to city
GENEVA-Since its beginning in 2007, the Geneva Film Festival has grown in popularity and status in the independent film festival community. Festival organizers are looking forward to an even bigger and better 6th annual event in 2013. Last year’s selection of world-class films originated from 16 different countries including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Brazil and India to name a few.
This year's festival takes place Thursday, March 28 through Saturday, March 30, at the State Street Dance Studio, 319 1/2 E. State Street, Geneva. For information and a complete list of films and show times, visit www.genevafilmfestival.org
More Movies News
- Film Fest to show movies from around the world
- ‘Visitors’: For viewers, a cinematic trance
- ‘Tim’s Vermeer’: Is it painting or a process?
- ‘The Lego Movie’: Throwing out the booklet
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County