Fifty cooks in the kitchen
Batavia men get cookin' for charity
BATAVIA - Batavians can fill their stomachs and satisfy their palates, all in support of a local charity, during 50 Men Who Cook, 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Lincoln Inn Banquets, 1345 South Batavia Avenue, Batavia.
In this fun-filled, delicious, fundraising event, 50 specially selected men demonstrate their cooking prowess for community residents, who act as judges. Attend the event and sample the delicious creations from our celebrity chefs and then cast your vote for best taste-sensation in each of several categories, as well as the best cook overall.
Proceeds from Suicide Prevention Services of America events and fundraisers stay in the local community to support SPS programs and services advancing the cause for suicide prevention.Tickets are $50 in advance and $60 at the door. Call (630) 482-9699.
More Family Fun News
- National Toasted Marshmallow Day to be celebrated Aug. 30 in Geneva
- Geneva Park District Kite Festival to take place Sept. 6
- Kane County Audubon to host bird walk in St. Charles on Aug. 23
- Kids invited to participate in dinosaur program on Aug. 14
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16