Fifty cooks in the kitchen
Batavia men get cookin' for charity
BATAVIA - Batavians can fill their stomachs and satisfy their palates, all in support of a local charity, during 50 Men Who Cook, 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Lincoln Inn Banquets, 1345 South Batavia Avenue, Batavia.
In this fun-filled, delicious, fundraising event, 50 specially selected men demonstrate their cooking prowess for community residents, who act as judges. Attend the event and sample the delicious creations from our celebrity chefs and then cast your vote for best taste-sensation in each of several categories, as well as the best cook overall.
Proceeds from Suicide Prevention Services of America events and fundraisers stay in the local community to support SPS programs and services advancing the cause for suicide prevention.Tickets are $50 in advance and $60 at the door. Call (630) 482-9699.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook