Historical society to host night of blues, beer
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
AURORA – The Aurora Historical Society will host a spring fundraiser on Thursday, March 21 at Two Brothers Roundhouse. The event will feature a musical feast that will include dinner with red and white beer pairings and a history of blues music in Aurora with musical illustrations by Keven Bradley Green and the Aurora Blues Machine.
Charles "Delta Blues Hog" Hayes, one of the last of the old-time Delta style bluesmen, will be the guest performer.
The event will take place from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Tickets cost $80 a person (club level) and $150 a person (private seating in Tavern balcony with an open bar and dedicated service). To reserve tickets, call 630-906-0650. Two Brothers Roundhouse is located at 205 N. Broadway, in Aurora.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook