Cocktails on Clark gets new location
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – Batavia MainStreet will start off the spring season with Cocktails on Clark in May.
The event will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. May 18.
The location of the event has been moved this year due to flooding on Clark Island.
The new location will be on the Riverwalk, behind City Hall and next to the “Challenge OK Windmill” (100 N. Island, Batavia).
The event will feature cocktails, food served by local Batavia restaurants, live local music and festivities.
Tickets cost $25 in advance and $30 the day of.
To purchase tickets, visit www.downtownbatavia.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook