Cocktails on Clark gets new location
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
BATAVIA – Batavia MainStreet will start off the spring season with Cocktails on Clark in May.
The event will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. May 18.
The location of the event has been moved this year due to flooding on Clark Island.
The new location will be on the Riverwalk, behind City Hall and next to the “Challenge OK Windmill” (100 N. Island, Batavia).
The event will feature cocktails, food served by local Batavia restaurants, live local music and festivities.
Tickets cost $25 in advance and $30 the day of.
To purchase tickets, visit www.downtownbatavia.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Batavia Restaurant Week begins today
- Wine, Cheese and Trees fundraiser to support reforestation, garden
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners