Geneva French Market to take place Sunday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – The Geneva French Market will take place Sunday, April 28, rain or shine.
The French Market features farm fresh produce, fresh flowers, baked goods, jewelry, handcrafted items and more.
The French Market is held in the parking lot from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at South and Fourth streets at the Metra Station.
More Family Fun News
- Church's Easter egg hunt starts in midair
- Ready to rock at RiverFest
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Party in the Park set for May 31 in Batavia
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook