Buddy Guy to perform at Blues on the Fox festival in June
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
AURORA – Chicago blues legend Buddy Guy has been announced as the closing act at the 17th annual Blues on the Fox festival on June 14 and 15, which will kick off the inagural season of Aurora’s new outdoor entertainment venue – RiverEdge Park Music Garden.
Other acts that will perform during the festival include Dr. John, JJ Grey & Mofro, The Stone Foxes, Tommy Castro and The Painkillers and Robert Randolph and The Family Band.
The RiverEdge Park is located at 360 N. Broadway St., near downtown Aurora, and across from the Metra station.
More information about the festival is available at www.riveredgeaurora.com.
More Family Fun News
- National Toasted Marshmallow Day to be celebrated Aug. 30 in Geneva
- Geneva Park District Kite Festival to take place Sept. 6
- Kane County Audubon to host bird walk in St. Charles on Aug. 23
- Kids invited to participate in dinosaur program on Aug. 14
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16