Chez Moi Cafe to host champagne high tea event
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – A champagne high tea event is set from 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday, May 11, at Chez Moi Cafe, 415 W. State St., Geneva.
The cost is $30 per person, and reservations are required.
For information, call 331-248-0654.
More Food & Drink News
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners