Healing Gardens to open for Mother's Day
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – Healing Gardens, a two-acre expanse of woodland and perennial gardens on Stone Hill Farm at 37W249 Dean St., St. Charles, announced its next opening date will be from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12.
The gardens are open to the public on set dates for the purpose of enjoying the natural wooded setting and perennial gardens.
The admission cost is $5 per person and $10 per family. Call for discounted group rates. In solidarity and to honor the journey, cancer survivors are always free.
Donations of time or money for upkeep are welcome.
Healing Gardens is cultivated and hosted by Deborah Marqui owner of Stone Hill Farm with her husband Buzz Marqui.
Along with some assorted perennial plants for sale, the May 12 opening will offer a special presentation on "How to Create a Healing Garden" ($10 which includes admission fee) from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
To register call 630-377-1846 or e-mail email@example.com.
More Family Fun News
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- All Chocolate Kitchen to host Gingerbread House Competition
- Eatery celebrates National Chocolate Day with truffle challenge
- Heritage Prairie Farm to host annual Artisan Craft and Food Fair
- Wasco Nursery displays half-ton pumpkins