Friends of the Viking Ship Open House set for Saturday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – The Viking Ship from the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition is housed at Good Templar Park in Geneva. Attendees will have a chance to view and learn about Illinois’ largest remaining artifact from the Columbian Exposition from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 18.
The Friends of the Vikin Ship will describe the ship’s amazing voyage from Bergen, Norway, to the exposition and its subsequent adventures. The cost is $5 for adults, $3 for teens ages 13 to 19 and $1 for children ages 5 to 12.
Good Templar Park is located at 528 East Side Drive in Geneva.
For more information, visit www.vikingship.us.
More Family Fun News
- Church's Easter egg hunt starts in midair
- Ready to rock at RiverFest
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Party in the Park set for May 31 in Batavia
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook