Swedish Pancake Breakfast and Scandinavian celebration
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
"Simply Swedish ... Simply Good" is the theme of the 14th annual benefit Swedish Pancake Breakfast, presented by the Swedish American Children's Choir.
The event will take place from 9:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 18, at Bethany Lutheran Church, 8 S. Lincoln St., Batavia.
The breakfast will feature Swedish pancakes, sausage, Swedish Cardamom coffee cake, lingonberries, juice, milk and coffee. The Swedish Cook will be available for photo opportunities.
There will also be a bake sale, Scandinavian gift items for sale and a brief performance by the Swedish American Children's Choir. Breakfast tickets are by reservation only, and carryout orders are available.
Tickets cost $12 for adults, and $6 for children 4 to 10 years old. Children younger than 4 years old will be admitted for free.
For reservations, call the choir office at 630-414-9700.
More Family Fun News
- Planit 5: Top five things to do in Kane County this weekend
- Cottages feature Scandinavian art, food
- Planit 5: Top five things to do this weekend
- Actress to portray Amelia Earhart at Batavia library
- 'Light Up The Night' set at Geneva Commons