Gammon Coach House to host Tap Takeover with Widmer Brothers Brewery
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
BATAVIA – In celebration of Chicago Craft Beer Week, which runs May 16 through May 26, Gammon Coach House will host a Tap Takeover event May 23 to showcase Widmer Brothers Brewery of Portland, Ore.
The event will feature a tasting and discussion with Ben Dobler, part of Widmer's brew team, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Gammon Coach House, 3 S. Batavia Ave., Batavia.
The featured brew will be Alchemy Ale, a American pale; Pitch Black IPA, a strong ale/black IPA; Kill Devil, a imperial brown; and Columbia Common, a steam beer.
For more information, call Gammon Coach House at 630-482-3663.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook