Elburn Lions Club to host free spaghetti dinner May 28
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ELBURN – The Elburn Lions Club will host its monthly free spaghetti dinner night from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 28, at the Elburn Lions Club, 500 Filmore St., Elburn.
Donations will be accepted for Elburn Lions Charities. The dinners take place on the fourth Tuesday of every month. For information, visit www.elburnlions.com.
More Dining News
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Café Kitchen reveals a chef’s secrets
- Uncorked: Minerality defined at La Jota in Napa Valley
- Taste of the Town: BYOB in the Tri-Cities
- Mystery Diner: Meatballs, gnocchi must-haves at rustic Riganato Old World Grille
- Taste of the Town: Thanksgiving feast without the fuss