Elburn Lions Club to host free spaghetti dinner May 28
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ELBURN – The Elburn Lions Club will host its monthly free spaghetti dinner night from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 28, at the Elburn Lions Club, 500 Filmore St., Elburn.
Donations will be accepted for Elburn Lions Charities. The dinners take place on the fourth Tuesday of every month. For information, visit www.elburnlions.com.
More Dining News
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Downtown St. Charles bar will reopen as a restaurant
- Mystery Diner: Jambalaya serves tasty N’awlins fare
- Downtown St. Charles restaurant Prime Bistro appears to have closed