St. Charles Fine Art Show to take place this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – The 15th annual St. Charles Fine Art Show is set for May 25 and 26 at Riverside Avenue, between Route 64 and Illinois Avenue.
The show features the work of 100 juried artists in various mediums including watercolor, oil, sculpture, photography, jewelry, ceramics, fiber, wood, and glass, which are exhibited and available for sale during the event.
For more information, visit www.downtownstcharles.org/fineartshow.
More Arts News
- Award-winning poet to visit ECC
- Student artwork on display at Kaneland Fine Arts Festival
- St. Charles resident’s design chosen to grace back of Seigle’s delivery trucks
- ECC to host Latino Film Festival for second year
- Statistician to headline Fermilab art-math exhibit