St. Charles Fine Art Show to take place this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The 15th annual St. Charles Fine Art Show is set for May 25 and 26 at Riverside Avenue, between Route 64 and Illinois Avenue.
The show features the work of 100 juried artists in various mediums including watercolor, oil, sculpture, photography, jewelry, ceramics, fiber, wood, and glass, which are exhibited and available for sale during the event.
For more information, visit www.downtownstcharles.org/fineartshow.
More Arts News
- Batavia's Art in your Eye festival expanding
- Filmmakers share insights in Geneva
- Chit Chat: Writer really cooks
- New playwright festival to showcase local talent
- Fine Line to present ‘Nature of Clay’ exhibition of ceramic works