St. Charles Fine Art Show to take place this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – The 15th annual St. Charles Fine Art Show is set for May 25 and 26 at Riverside Avenue, between Route 64 and Illinois Avenue.
The show features the work of 100 juried artists in various mediums including watercolor, oil, sculpture, photography, jewelry, ceramics, fiber, wood, and glass, which are exhibited and available for sale during the event.
For more information, visit www.downtownstcharles.org/fineartshow.
More Family Fun News
- Planit 5: Top five things to do in Kane County this weekend
- Cottages feature Scandinavian art, food
- Planit 5: Top five things to do this weekend
- Actress to portray Amelia Earhart at Batavia library
- 'Light Up The Night' set at Geneva Commons