St. Charles Fine Art Show to take place this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The 15th annual St. Charles Fine Art Show is set for May 25 and 26 at Riverside Avenue, between Route 64 and Illinois Avenue.
The show features the work of 100 juried artists in various mediums including watercolor, oil, sculpture, photography, jewelry, ceramics, fiber, wood, and glass, which are exhibited and available for sale during the event.
For more information, visit www.downtownstcharles.org/fineartshow.
More Family Fun News
- North Aurora Days to kick off Aug. 1
- Chris Walk sheds light on substance abuse
- Ice cream eating contest, diaper derby help close Sugar Grove Corn Boil
- Planit 5: Top 5 things to do in Kane County
- Sugar Grove Corn Boil gets underway