St. Charles Fine Art Show to take place this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The 15th annual St. Charles Fine Art Show is set for May 25 and 26 at Riverside Avenue, between Route 64 and Illinois Avenue.
The show features the work of 100 juried artists in various mediums including watercolor, oil, sculpture, photography, jewelry, ceramics, fiber, wood, and glass, which are exhibited and available for sale during the event.
For more information, visit www.downtownstcharles.org/fineartshow.
More Family Fun News
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Batavia library friends to celebrate All Hallow's Read
- Durant House Museum to host Hearth Cooking Day
- Batavia Block Party provides food, fun on both sides of river
- Music, storytelling still keep crowds coming to annual folk fest