St. Charles Fine Art Show to take place this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The 15th annual St. Charles Fine Art Show is set for May 25 and 26 at Riverside Avenue, between Route 64 and Illinois Avenue.
The show features the work of 100 juried artists in various mediums including watercolor, oil, sculpture, photography, jewelry, ceramics, fiber, wood, and glass, which are exhibited and available for sale during the event.
For more information, visit www.downtownstcharles.org/fineartshow.
More Family Fun News
- National Toasted Marshmallow Day to be celebrated Aug. 30 in Geneva
- Geneva Park District Kite Festival to take place Sept. 6
- Kane County Audubon to host bird walk in St. Charles on Aug. 23
- Kids invited to participate in dinosaur program on Aug. 14
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16