Chez Moi to host wine, cheese nights during Swedish Days
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – Chez Moi will host wine and cheese nights during Swedish Days from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday, June 20, and Friday, June 21. Some of the small plates that will be available in addition to wine, include roasted garlic potato salad, shrimp ceviche, cheese and charcuterie plates, mussels with julienned zucchini and yellow squash, chocolate mousse, and more.
In addition, Chez Moi will broadcast the "Tour de France" ever day for breakfast between June 29 and July 21.
Chez Moi is located at 415 W. State St. in Geneva.
For reservations (where required) or additional info, contact Chez Moi by phone at 331-248-0654, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.chezmoigeneva.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook