Chez Moi to host wine, cheese nights during Swedish Days
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – Chez Moi will host wine and cheese nights during Swedish Days from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday, June 20, and Friday, June 21. Some of the small plates that will be available in addition to wine, include roasted garlic potato salad, shrimp ceviche, cheese and charcuterie plates, mussels with julienned zucchini and yellow squash, chocolate mousse, and more.
In addition, Chez Moi will broadcast the "Tour de France" ever day for breakfast between June 29 and July 21.
Chez Moi is located at 415 W. State St. in Geneva.
For reservations (where required) or additional info, contact Chez Moi by phone at 331-248-0654, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.chezmoigeneva.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Batavia Restaurant Week begins today
- Wine, Cheese and Trees fundraiser to support reforestation, garden
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners