Dunkin' Donuts to host grand reopening party
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES - Dunkin' Donuts, at 1711 W. Main St., St. Charles, has planned a grand reopening party from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, June 28, and Saturday, June 29.
The location will offer small coffees at 25 cents and doughnuts at about the same price as they were when the store first opened. There will be a cake-cutting ceremony, as well as games, prizes and a raffle. There will be a ticket giveaway for Toby Keith concert tickets.
For information, call 630-377-0544. 06.08
More Food & Drink News
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Downtown St. Charles bar will reopen as a restaurant
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner