Dunkin' Donuts to host grand reopening party
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES - Dunkin' Donuts, at 1711 W. Main St., St. Charles, has planned a grand reopening party from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, June 28, and Saturday, June 29.
The location will offer small coffees at 25 cents and doughnuts at about the same price as they were when the store first opened. There will be a cake-cutting ceremony, as well as games, prizes and a raffle. There will be a ticket giveaway for Toby Keith concert tickets.
For information, call 630-377-0544. 06.08
More Food & Drink News
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners