McNally's to host Traditional Irish Music Session on Sunday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES - McNally's Traditional Pub keeps the music going every Sunday afternoon with the Traditional Irish Music Session. Top musicians from Ireland, Chicago and the suburbs are joined by some of the most talented young players and upcoming stars of Irish tradition. Hosted by Paul & Mary McHugh, fiddles, bodhrans, whistles, flutes, guitars and bouzoukis all get a good workout along with some great Irish Dancers.
The event takes place every Sunday at 4 p.m. at McNally's Traditional Irish Pub, at 109 W. Main St. in St. Charles. For more information, call 630-513-6300 or visit www.mcnallysirishpub.com.
More Music News
- The Rascals’ founder to perform in St. Charles
- Music, storytelling still keep crowds coming to annual folk fest
- ‘That Girl’ Nettles chats about tour, new album
- Johnny Rivers to perform hits at the Arcada Theatre
- KC and the Sunshine Band to perform Aug. 29