McNally's to host Traditional Irish Music Session on Sunday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES - McNally's Traditional Pub keeps the music going every Sunday afternoon with the Traditional Irish Music Session. Top musicians from Ireland, Chicago and the suburbs are joined by some of the most talented young players and upcoming stars of Irish tradition. Hosted by Paul & Mary McHugh, fiddles, bodhrans, whistles, flutes, guitars and bouzoukis all get a good workout along with some great Irish Dancers.
The event takes place every Sunday at 4 p.m. at McNally's Traditional Irish Pub, at 109 W. Main St. in St. Charles. For more information, call 630-513-6300 or visit www.mcnallysirishpub.com.
More Music News
- Chit Chat: St. Charles native spreads musical message
- Artist Q&A: Traffic co-founder Dave Mason
- Music groups join forces for Operatic Treasures concert
- Sugar Ray, Blues Traveler, more to rock RiverEdge Park in July
- Music runs deep in Costner family