St. Charles Farmers Market set for Friday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES - Open air market, rain or shine. The St. Charles Farmers Market offers Kane County produce, fruit, cheese, eggs, beef and goat meat, poultry products, bountiful fruit and flowers from Michigan Orchards as well as fresh flowers, garden plants, honey, produce and foodstuffs from Illinois growers. The Market also offers a tempting array of gourmet food products, fresh baked bread, garden and landscaping products, jewelry, arts and crafts.
The market runs now through Oct. 25, on Fridays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Located at Baker Memorial United Methodist Church, at 307 Cedar Ave. in St. Charles. For more information, call 630-988-6680 or visit www.bakermemorialchurch.org/.
More Dining News
- Geneva Restaurant Week offers 21 eateries' culinary delights
- Food Network to showcase All Chocolate Kitchen's 'god of love' sculpture
- Taste of the Town: The Bend General Store strives to tempt taste buds
- Mystery Diner: The Corner Grind a wonderful addition to downtown Elburn
- Penrose Brewery to release second set of barrel-aged Wild ales Saturday