St. Charles Farmers Market set for Friday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES - Open air market, rain or shine. The St. Charles Farmers Market offers Kane County produce, fruit, cheese, eggs, beef and goat meat, poultry products, bountiful fruit and flowers from Michigan Orchards as well as fresh flowers, garden plants, honey, produce and foodstuffs from Illinois growers. The Market also offers a tempting array of gourmet food products, fresh baked bread, garden and landscaping products, jewelry, arts and crafts.
The market runs now through Oct. 25, on Fridays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Located at Baker Memorial United Methodist Church, at 307 Cedar Ave. in St. Charles. For more information, call 630-988-6680 or visit www.bakermemorialchurch.org/.
More Dining News
- Al Capone’s Hideaway to be bought, renovated, reopened
- Mystery Diner: River House brings barbecue to downtown St. Charles
- Taste of the Town: Rivers Edge Bar and Grill opens in Batavia
- Mystery Diner: Salsa Verde serves authentic, delicious dishes
- Uncorked: Tablas winemaker expertly managing 3-year drought