St. Charles Farmers Market set for Friday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES - Open air market, rain or shine. The St. Charles Farmers Market offers Kane County produce, fruit, cheese, eggs, beef and goat meat, poultry products, bountiful fruit and flowers from Michigan Orchards as well as fresh flowers, garden plants, honey, produce and foodstuffs from Illinois growers. The Market also offers a tempting array of gourmet food products, fresh baked bread, garden and landscaping products, jewelry, arts and crafts.
The market runs now through Oct. 25, on Fridays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Located at Baker Memorial United Methodist Church, at 307 Cedar Ave. in St. Charles. For more information, call 630-988-6680 or visit www.bakermemorialchurch.org/.
More Dining News
- O’ Sole Mio opens doors to newest location in St. Charles
- Mystery Diner: Liu Brothers brings B.Y.O.B. Chinese bistro to St. Charles
- Where the chefs roam: Local restaurant industry leaders share favorite dining spots
- A winemaker’s odyssey
- Orchard Ale Fest event set at Kuipers
- St. Charles McDonald's on west side reopens
- Mystery Diner: Patten House injects southern charm into Geneva dining scene
- Boxcar Train eatery closed, space available for rent
- Taste of the Town: Josef’s Elegante in Geneva takes pride in selling quality meats, pastas, fish
- Transcendence about great wine and causes