Blue Goose Market to host weekly grilling event
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
Blue Goose Market, 300 S. 2nd St., St. Charles, will host its grilling event outside from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays through the end of summer.
Hot dogs, bratwurst, steak sandwiches and hamburgers will be among the food available to customers in a picnic-like atmosphere.
"This is supposed to be fun, and the food is good," said Paul Lencioni, president of the Blue Goose Market in St. Charles. "You just walk up, order a bratwurst and pay for it right there."
Chips and drinks also will be available for purchase. For today's inaugural event, St. Charles Mayor-elect Ray Rogina has been invited.
To learn more about the grilling events or Blue Goose, call the market at 630-584-0900 or visit www.bluegoosemarket.com.
Lencioni did note that pouring rain could cancel scheduled grilling events.
More Dining News
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Downtown St. Charles bar will reopen as a restaurant
- Mystery Diner: Jambalaya serves tasty N’awlins fare
- Downtown St. Charles restaurant Prime Bistro appears to have closed