Geneva fair to showcase work of more than 150 artists
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – The 12th annual Geneva Arts Fair will showcase the work of more than 150 artists from around the country.
The fair is a juried outdoor gallery featuring fine art in mediums including photography, pottery, fiber, printmaking, glass, mixed media, watercolor, oil/acrylic, wood, sculpture and jewelry. The fair will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 27, and Sunday, July 28, along Third Street in downtown Geneva.
Designed as an interactive gallery, this year’s show will provide visitors with the opportunity to peruse mediums and talk with the artists about their displays, according to a news release.
There also will be hands-on activities for children, and up-and-coming artists will display their artwork on Dodson Place Plaza on Third Street in Geneva.
Awards will be presented for 2-D and 3-D artwork.
Geneva merchants and restaurants also will provide guests with products, food and wine specials.
For information, visit www.genevachamber.com or call 630-232-6060.
More Family Fun News
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Batavia library friends to celebrate All Hallow's Read
- Durant House Museum to host Hearth Cooking Day
- Batavia Block Party provides food, fun on both sides of river
- Music, storytelling still keep crowds coming to annual folk fest