Geneva fair to showcase work of more than 150 artists
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – The 12th annual Geneva Arts Fair will showcase the work of more than 150 artists from around the country.
The fair is a juried outdoor gallery featuring fine art in mediums including photography, pottery, fiber, printmaking, glass, mixed media, watercolor, oil/acrylic, wood, sculpture and jewelry. The fair will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 27, and Sunday, July 28, along Third Street in downtown Geneva.
Designed as an interactive gallery, this year’s show will provide visitors with the opportunity to peruse mediums and talk with the artists about their displays, according to a news release.
There also will be hands-on activities for children, and up-and-coming artists will display their artwork on Dodson Place Plaza on Third Street in Geneva.
Awards will be presented for 2-D and 3-D artwork.
Geneva merchants and restaurants also will provide guests with products, food and wine specials.
For information, visit www.genevachamber.com or call 630-232-6060.
More Arts News
- Student artwork on display at Kaneland Fine Arts Festival
- St. Charles resident’s design chosen to grace back of Seigle’s delivery trucks
- ECC to host Latino Film Festival for second year
- Statistician to headline Fermilab art-math exhibit
- Water Street Studios to present Spring Show