Three B closes in Geneva
By BRENDA SCHORY - email@example.com
GENEVA – After being open for just a year, Three B (Brothers, Burgers and Beer), 7 W. State St., Geneva, quietly closed its doors last week.
Doug Summers, leasing agent for the ShoDeen property, said he did not know much about the closure, except that it was sudden and ShoDeen wants the space leased to another business.
“They shut down in one day. We don’t know why,” Summers said. “ShoDeen called me after the day they went dark.”
The location had previously been home to pizza restaurants, Sanfratello’s and Monterey Place, which opened in November 2010.
The owners were unavailable for comment.
A call on the business line went unanswered, with not even a prepared recording.
More Dining News
- Taste of the Town: Thanksgiving feast without the fuss
- The Harvest to offer sparkling wine pairing dinner in December
- O'Sole Mio closing in both Batavia, St. Charles
- Gabby's Kitchen closes in St. Charles
- Riverside Pizza and Pub is the real ‘Pi’ perfection