Three B closes in Geneva
By BRENDA SCHORY - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – After being open for just a year, Three B (Brothers, Burgers and Beer), 7 W. State St., Geneva, quietly closed its doors last week.
Doug Summers, leasing agent for the ShoDeen property, said he did not know much about the closure, except that it was sudden and ShoDeen wants the space leased to another business.
“They shut down in one day. We don’t know why,” Summers said. “ShoDeen called me after the day they went dark.”
The location had previously been home to pizza restaurants, Sanfratello’s and Monterey Place, which opened in November 2010.
The owners were unavailable for comment.
A call on the business line went unanswered, with not even a prepared recording.
More Dining News
- Mystery Diner: Salsa Verde serves authentic, delicious dishes
- Uncorked: Tablas winemaker expertly managing 3-year drought
- A culinary mission: Gaetano’s Batavia restaurant features Italian fusion recipes
- Mystery Diner: Nobel House a prize eatery in Geneva
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16