Three B closes in Geneva
By BRENDA SCHORY - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – After being open for just a year, Three B (Brothers, Burgers and Beer), 7 W. State St., Geneva, quietly closed its doors last week.
Doug Summers, leasing agent for the ShoDeen property, said he did not know much about the closure, except that it was sudden and ShoDeen wants the space leased to another business.
“They shut down in one day. We don’t know why,” Summers said. “ShoDeen called me after the day they went dark.”
The location had previously been home to pizza restaurants, Sanfratello’s and Monterey Place, which opened in November 2010.
The owners were unavailable for comment.
A call on the business line went unanswered, with not even a prepared recording.
More Dining News
- Lupita’s Cocina to host inaugural Tequila Taste
- Uncorked: Winemaker builds white wine brand in red territory
- O’ Sole Mio opens doors to newest location in St. Charles
- Mystery Diner: Liu Brothers brings B.Y.O.B. Chinese bistro to St. Charles
- Where the chefs roam: Local restaurant industry leaders share favorite dining spots