Three B closes in Geneva
By BRENDA SCHORY - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – After being open for just a year, Three B (Brothers, Burgers and Beer), 7 W. State St., Geneva, quietly closed its doors last week.
Doug Summers, leasing agent for the ShoDeen property, said he did not know much about the closure, except that it was sudden and ShoDeen wants the space leased to another business.
“They shut down in one day. We don’t know why,” Summers said. “ShoDeen called me after the day they went dark.”
The location had previously been home to pizza restaurants, Sanfratello’s and Monterey Place, which opened in November 2010.
The owners were unavailable for comment.
A call on the business line went unanswered, with not even a prepared recording.
More Dining News
- O’ Sole Mio opens doors to newest location in St. Charles
- Mystery Diner: Liu Brothers brings B.Y.O.B. Chinese bistro to St. Charles
- Where the chefs roam: Local restaurant industry leaders share favorite dining spots
- A winemaker’s odyssey
- Orchard Ale Fest event set at Kuipers
- St. Charles McDonald's on west side reopens
- Mystery Diner: Patten House injects southern charm into Geneva dining scene
- Boxcar Train eatery closed, space available for rent
- Taste of the Town: Josef’s Elegante in Geneva takes pride in selling quality meats, pastas, fish
- Transcendence about great wine and causes