Windmill City Festival to hit downtown Batavia
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – The Windmill City Festival will take place Friday, July 12, through Sunday, July 14, on the Riverwalk on North Island Avenue and Houston Street in downtown Batavia.
Batavia's Windmill City Festival will feature the Tour Edge Golf Challenge, an ice-cream-eating contest, a Wiffleball Home Run Derby, craft show, flea market, carnival, food booths, beer garden, live music, a pet parade and the Windmill Whirl 5K run.
Admission is free.
For information and an event schedule, visit www.windmillcityfest.org.
More Family Fun News
- Church's Easter egg hunt starts in midair
- Ready to rock at RiverFest
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Party in the Park set for May 31 in Batavia
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook