Peanut Free Night with the Cougars
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA - Back by popular demand, it is Peanut Free Night with the Kane County Cougars on Thursday, July 18. The Cougars will abstain from peanuts and any peanut-related product to ensure that families with member that have peanut allergies can enjoy a safe night at the ball park. There will be post-game fireworks. The game starts at 6:30 p.m.
For tickets, starting at $8, and more information, visit www.kccougars.com. The Fifth Third Ballpark is at One Cougar Way in Geneva.
More Family Fun News
- Playhouse 38 to stage ‘Into the Woods, Jr.’
- Kane County Fair gets underway
- Rain dampens Windmill City Festival
- Planit 5: Things to do in Kane County
- Sugar Ray, Blues Traveler, Uncle Kracker revive '90s hits at RiverEdge