St. Charles native connected to play
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BARTLETT – A local theater group will present the world premier of the play “2nd” – written and directed by St. Charles native Russ Devereaux – on Saturday, July 20, and Sunday, July 21, at the Nature Center Auditorium at the James “Pate” Philip State Park, 2050 W. Stearns Road, Bartlett.
The show will be at 4 and 7 p.m. Saturday and at 4 p.m. Sunday.
“2nd” is a comedic exploration of competition, achievement and failure. The five-person cast includes James Gibble-Keenan and Marissa L’Anglais of Elgin, Corey Dillard and Scott Surowiecki of Streamwood and Donna Latham of Batavia.
Tickets cost $5 and can be bought 30 minutes before the show.
For information, visit www.bartlettparks.org.
More Arts News
- Award-winning poet to visit ECC
- Student artwork on display at Kaneland Fine Arts Festival
- St. Charles resident’s design chosen to grace back of Seigle’s delivery trucks
- ECC to host Latino Film Festival for second year
- Statistician to headline Fermilab art-math exhibit