Wildwood to offer ONEHOPE wine flight during arts fair
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – Beginning on Friday, July 26, and through the end of the Geneva Arts Fair on Sunday, July 28, Wildwood in Geneva will be offering a ONEHOPE wine flight.
The $10 wine flight will include ONEHOPE’s California Chardonnay, Pinot Noir & Zinfandel wines, which are produced in partnership with Robert Mondavi, Jr.
Half of all the profits from the sale of ONEHOPE wines will be donated to charitable organizations. Each varietal has a designated charity. The Chardonnay will represent the National Breast Cancer Association; the Pinot Noir will represent the Society for Prevention of Cruelness to Animals; and the Zinfandel will represent the Snowball Express (for families of fallen soldiers).
For more information, visit www.wildwoodsteak.com.
More Food & Drink News
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners