Blue Goose Market to host grilling event Friday, Saturday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES - Let the grilling begin!
Blue Goose Market, 300 S. 2nd St., St. Charles, will grill outside from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays throughout the rest of spring and summer.
Hot dogs, bratwurst, steak sandwiches and hamburgers will be among the food available to customers in a picnic-like atmosphere.
"This is supposed to be fun, and the food is good," said Paul Lencioni, president of the Blue Goose Market in St. Charles. "You just walk up, order a bratwurst and pay for it right there."
Chips and drinks also will be available for purchase. For today's inaugural event, St. Charles Mayor-elect Ray Rogina has been invited.
"People are excited about the brat stand," Lencioni said. "It's a ton of fun."
To learn more about the grilling events or Blue Goose, call the market at 630-584-0900 or visit www.bluegoosemarket.com.
Lencioni did note that pouring rain could cancel scheduled grilling events.
More Dining News
- Mystery Diner: Salsa Verde serves authentic, delicious dishes
- Uncorked: Tablas winemaker expertly managing 3-year drought
- A culinary mission: Gaetano’s Batavia restaurant features Italian fusion recipes
- Mystery Diner: Nobel House a prize eatery in Geneva
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16