Geneva Concours d’Elegance to draw car enthusiasts
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – Classic car enthusiasts will gather in Geneva next weekend to view antique, classic and modern automobiles for the 2013 Geneva Concours d’Elegance.
The free event is open to the public and will take place between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 25.
This year’s event will feature automobiles that traveled the Lincoln Highway during its first decade; the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the rear engine Porsche 911 sports/racing cars; and four Dream Cars from the Bortz Auto Collection.
Automobiles will be on display along Third Street, which was once a part of the Lincoln Highway, in downtown Geneva. Participants from all over the country will gather with hopes of winning a “Benz” trophy.
For more information and additional local events leading up to Sunday’s main event, visit genevaconcours.net.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Geneva resident to represent Illinois at Mrs. America pageant
- Award-winning poet to visit ECC
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Statistician to headline Fermilab art-math exhibit
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners