All Chocolate Kitchen chef to release second edition of dessert cookbook
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – Chef Alain Roby, the pastry chef at All Chocolate Kitchen in Geneva and the Chicago Culinary Museum's current Pastry Chef of the Year, will release the second edition of his cookbook "Alain Roby's American Classics, Casual and Elegant Desserts" on Oct. 11.
According to a news release, the first edition of the cookbook sold out in stores and online, and was chosen as an editor's Top 10 pick on The Food Channel.
The book features recipes, such as Spoon Biscuit Blueberry Cobbler a’la’Mode; Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie; Caramel Pumpkin Flan; Chocolate Mashed Potato Cake; and more.
In the release, Roby described his recipes as "comfort food with an elegant and classic look."
The second edition will feature some of the most popular recipes from the original book as well as new ones, according to the release.
The book costs $39.95. For more information about All Chocolate Kitchen or Roby, visit www.AllChocolateKitchen.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Pheasant Run Resort names new executive chef
- Uncorked: Winemaker embraces return to fickle varietal
- Mystery Diner: Apple Villa’s baked apple pancake a treat
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare