Former Chicago Bear to visit Blue Goose Market for barbecue demo
By PLANIT KANE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – Blue Goose Market in St. Charles will feature a grilling demo by former Chicago Bears tight-end Desmond Clark during its barbecue and brat stand Saturday, Sept. 28.
The event will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the market, 300 S. 2nd St., St. Charles.
The grocery store will also have Clark’s signature barbeque rub – Eighty-Ate Grub Rub – available for purchase.
“We are really excited to welcome Desmond and Eighty-Ate Grub Rub to Blue Goose’s team, it’ a win-win situation,” said Blue Goos Market President Paul Lencioni in a news release. “Desmond has a great product that’s a perfect way to spice up any meat-lovers tailgate efforts during football season.”
Clark will be grilling ribs and chicken at the event. There will also be an autograph-signing and photo opportunities with Clark.
A portion of sales proceeds from Clark’s Grub Rub will be donated to charity.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook