Filling Station Pub and Grill to host third annual Oktoberfest Celebration
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The Filling Station Pub and Grill will host its third annual Oktoberfest Celebration on Saturday, Oct. 5.
The event will feature live music, prizes, giveaways and German menu items, including brats, weiner schnitzel and jumbo pretzels. The Alpiners will perform German music beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Servers will be dressed festively, wearing Lederhosen and beer girl outfits.
A Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest 32-ounce souvenir stein costs $12, and refills cost $8.
Filling Station is located at 300 W. Main St. in St. Charles. For more information, visit 630-584-4414 or visit www.filling-station.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Uncorked: Winemaker embraces return to fickle varietal
- Mystery Diner: Apple Villa’s baked apple pancake a treat
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook