Filling Station Pub and Grill to host third annual Oktoberfest Celebration
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – The Filling Station Pub and Grill will host its third annual Oktoberfest Celebration on Saturday, Oct. 5.
The event will feature live music, prizes, giveaways and German menu items, including brats, weiner schnitzel and jumbo pretzels. The Alpiners will perform German music beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Servers will be dressed festively, wearing Lederhosen and beer girl outfits.
A Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest 32-ounce souvenir stein costs $12, and refills cost $8.
Filling Station is located at 300 W. Main St. in St. Charles. For more information, visit 630-584-4414 or visit www.filling-station.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Downtown St. Charles bar will reopen as a restaurant
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner