Geneva History Center to host craft beer, culinary pairing fundraiser
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – The Geneva History Center will host a craft beer and culinary pairing fundraiser from 7 to 10 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, at the history center building, 113 S. Third St., Geneva.
Attendees will taste Belgian craft beers brewed in Geneva by Penrose Brewing Company, paired with culinary creations from the chefs of Geneva restaurants Atwater's at the Herrington Inn & Spa, Fiora's, Villa Verone and Wildwood.
Admission includes four craft beer pairings with four culinary creations, a side dish buffet and dessert by Trace of Indulgence. Wine and beer will be available for purchase, and there will be a live auction.
All proceeds will benefit the Geneva History Center, an independent nonprofit museum.
Registration is limited and costs $50 a person and $40 for Geneva History Center members. To register, visit www.genevahistorycenter.org or call 630-232-4951.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook