Geneva History Center to host craft beer, culinary pairing fundraiser
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
GENEVA – The Geneva History Center will host a craft beer and culinary pairing fundraiser from 7 to 10 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, at the history center building, 113 S. Third St., Geneva.
Attendees will taste Belgian craft beers brewed in Geneva by Penrose Brewing Company, paired with culinary creations from the chefs of Geneva restaurants Atwater's at the Herrington Inn & Spa, Fiora's, Villa Verone and Wildwood.
Admission includes four craft beer pairings with four culinary creations, a side dish buffet and dessert by Trace of Indulgence. Wine and beer will be available for purchase, and there will be a live auction.
All proceeds will benefit the Geneva History Center, an independent nonprofit museum.
Registration is limited and costs $50 a person and $40 for Geneva History Center members. To register, visit www.genevahistorycenter.org or call 630-232-4951.
More Food & Drink News
- Batavia Restaurant Week begins today
- Wine, Cheese and Trees fundraiser to support reforestation, garden
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners