St. Charles to celebrate fall at Scarecrow Festival this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The Scarecrow Festival will run Friday, Oct. 11, through Sunday, Oct. 13, in downtown St. Charles. The hours of the fall festival are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
The festival will feature more than 150 hand-crafted scarecrows for the annual scarecrow contest. Visitors can view and vote for their favorite scarecrow in each of six categories.
The event will also feature a carnival; Autumn on the Fox Arts and Craft Show; four areas of live entertainment; a petting zoo; and festival food. The event is free to attend.
For more information, visit www.scarecrowfest.com.
More Family Fun News
- Church's Easter egg hunt starts in midair
- Ready to rock at RiverFest
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Party in the Park set for May 31 in Batavia
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook