Annual fall bake sale set for Saturday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – The annual Riverain Point Apartments fall bake sale is set from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 19, at 200 N. Island Ave., Batavia.
There will be coffee and doughnuts on sale in the deck of the lobby.
There also will be a raffle for a basket. The cost for the raffle is $2 a ticket.
Short-term parking is available in front of the main entrance for the bake sale. Others can park in the nearby city lot.
More Food & Drink News
- Pheasant Run Resort names new executive chef
- Uncorked: Winemaker embraces return to fickle varietal
- Mystery Diner: Apple Villa’s baked apple pancake a treat
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare