Annual fall bake sale set for Saturday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
BATAVIA – The annual Riverain Point Apartments fall bake sale is set from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 19, at 200 N. Island Ave., Batavia.
There will be coffee and doughnuts on sale in the deck of the lobby.
There also will be a raffle for a basket. The cost for the raffle is $2 a ticket.
Short-term parking is available in front of the main entrance for the bake sale. Others can park in the nearby city lot.
More Food & Drink News
- Wine, Cheese and Trees fundraiser to support reforestation, garden
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Downtown St. Charles bar will reopen as a restaurant
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- Mystery Diner: Jambalaya serves tasty N’awlins fare
- Uncorked: Altitude creates distinct characteristics in wine
- Dawn’s Beach Hut provides tropical atmosphere during winter’s grip
- Downtown St. Charles restaurant Prime Bistro appears to have closed