Annual fall bake sale set for Saturday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
BATAVIA – The annual Riverain Point Apartments fall bake sale is set from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 19, at 200 N. Island Ave., Batavia.
There will be coffee and doughnuts on sale in the deck of the lobby.
There also will be a raffle for a basket. The cost for the raffle is $2 a ticket.
Short-term parking is available in front of the main entrance for the bake sale. Others can park in the nearby city lot.
More Dining News
- Lupita’s Cocina to host inaugural Tequila Taste
- Uncorked: Winemaker builds white wine brand in red territory
- O’ Sole Mio opens doors to newest location in St. Charles
- Mystery Diner: Liu Brothers brings B.Y.O.B. Chinese bistro to St. Charles
- Where the chefs roam: Local restaurant industry leaders share favorite dining spots