Eerie Haunts Walking Tour of downtown St. Charles set for Friday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – Eerie Haunts Walking Tour: An Evening Downtown St. Charles is set for Friday, Oct. 18, sponsored by the St. Charles Park District.
Tours are offered from 7 to 8:30 p.m. and from 9 to 10:30 p.m.
Stroll through the streets by lantern light and listen to the chilling stories from years gone by. The final destination will be a downtown St. Charles pub.
It is for ages 21 and older.
The cost is $12 for residents and $18 for nonresidents. Advance registration is required at www.stcparks.org .
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Folksinger Mark Dvorak to host evening of story and song
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Ghost hunters seek paranormal evidence at O'Brien's Pub
- Uncorked: Altitude creates distinct characteristics in wine