Eerie Haunts Walking Tour of downtown St. Charles set for Friday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – Eerie Haunts Walking Tour: An Evening Downtown St. Charles is set for Friday, Oct. 18, sponsored by the St. Charles Park District.
Tours are offered from 7 to 8:30 p.m. and from 9 to 10:30 p.m.
Stroll through the streets by lantern light and listen to the chilling stories from years gone by. The final destination will be a downtown St. Charles pub.
It is for ages 21 and older.
The cost is $12 for residents and $18 for nonresidents. Advance registration is required at www.stcparks.org .
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Civil War comes to life in Batavia
- Chit Chat: St. Charles’ Steel Beam Theatre opens 14th season
- Dog Walk/Fun Run set for Sept. 14
- Durant House Museum to host Hearth Cooking Day