Eerie Haunts Walking Tour of downtown St. Charles set for Friday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – Eerie Haunts Walking Tour: An Evening Downtown St. Charles is set for Friday, Oct. 18, sponsored by the St. Charles Park District.
Tours are offered from 7 to 8:30 p.m. and from 9 to 10:30 p.m.
Stroll through the streets by lantern light and listen to the chilling stories from years gone by. The final destination will be a downtown St. Charles pub.
It is for ages 21 and older.
The cost is $12 for residents and $18 for nonresidents. Advance registration is required at www.stcparks.org .
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Geneva resident to represent Illinois at Mrs. America pageant
- Award-winning poet to visit ECC
- Planit 5: Things to do in and around Kane County
- Statistician to headline Fermilab art-math exhibit
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners