Aliano's Ristorante to host Oktoberfest, Pig Roast
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – Aliano's Ristorante in Batavia will host an Oktoberfest Pig Roast the last weekend in October.
The all-you-can-eat celebration will begin at 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, and Saturday, Oct. 26, at the restaurant, 90 N. Island Ave., Batavia.
A 200-pound pig will be cooked on a rotisserie each day. Italian grilled sausages, brats, hot dogs, roasted Italian-style corn on the cob, barbecue pulled pork, baked beans, homemade cole slaw, baked potatoes, Italian pastas and salads and a fruit tray will also be served.
Samuel Adams' seasonal craft beer – Oktoberfest – will also be available.
There will be live music in the restaurant's beer and wine garden.
Tickets cost $25. To purchase tickets, call 630-406-9400.
More Dining News
- Uncorked: Italian sparkling wine you can drink with a meal
- Geneva’s Wildwood receives fourth Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Al Capone’s Hideaway to be bought, renovated, reopened
- Mystery Diner: River House brings barbecue to downtown St. Charles
- Taste of the Town: Rivers Edge Bar and Grill opens in Batavia