Aliano's Ristorante to host Oktoberfest, Pig Roast
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – Aliano's Ristorante in Batavia will host an Oktoberfest Pig Roast the last weekend in October.
The all-you-can-eat celebration will begin at 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, and Saturday, Oct. 26, at the restaurant, 90 N. Island Ave., Batavia.
A 200-pound pig will be cooked on a rotisserie each day. Italian grilled sausages, brats, hot dogs, roasted Italian-style corn on the cob, barbecue pulled pork, baked beans, homemade cole slaw, baked potatoes, Italian pastas and salads and a fruit tray will also be served.
Samuel Adams' seasonal craft beer – Oktoberfest – will also be available.
There will be live music in the restaurant's beer and wine garden.
Tickets cost $25. To purchase tickets, call 630-406-9400.
More Dining News
- Mystery Diner: Salsa Verde serves authentic, delicious dishes
- Uncorked: Tablas winemaker expertly managing 3-year drought
- A culinary mission: Gaetano’s Batavia restaurant features Italian fusion recipes
- Mystery Diner: Nobel House a prize eatery in Geneva
- Scouts to host pancake breakfast in Elburn on Aug. 16