St. Charles artist's work to be on TV show 'Chicago Fire'
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fans of "Chicago Fire" can get a glimpse of some artwork from a St. Charles artist on an episode set to air at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22, on NBC-TV, the artist said.
Artist Janet Wickham said her work will be included in a scene on the show.
"If you watch, don't blink," Wickham wrote in an email. "They go by quickly."
Wickham's art can be viewed at www.wickhamart.com or at www.theleighgallery.com. She said TV production companies sometimes rent artwork from the Leigh Gallery. She said the work will be available for purchase.
More Arts News
- Chit Chat: Writer really cooks
- New playwright festival to showcase local talent
- Fine Line to present ‘Nature of Clay’ exhibition of ceramic works
- Waubonsee showcasing faculty art through Feb. 24
- Chit Chat: Honoring diversity