Al Tiro Latin Fusion restaurant to host 'Tequila Experience'
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – Al Tiro Latin Fusion restaurant in Geneva will host a four-course meal and tequila-tasting event Wednesday, Nov. 6.
The event, "No Lime Necessary: A Tequila Experience,” will be hosted by Doug DeNicola of Demetrio Premium Tequila, and it will feature award-winning tequila and a "spoken tour" of the history and mystery behind tequila.
Guests will learn the difference between Blanco, Reposado and Anejo; the legend behind the worm; and where the margarita started.
The Tequila flight will be paired with Chef Roberto’s Al Mejillon (mussels in de arbol tequila sauce); Al Puercoriso (tequila risotto with bell peppers & slow roasted pork belly); Al Tiro tacos (tilapia w/tequila infused salsa); and Mexican Tiramisu.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and dinner starts at 7 p.m.
The cost to attend is $40 a person; and only 40 seats will be sold. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
Al Tiro is located at 308 Anderson Blvd. in Geneva. For more information, visit altiro.webs.com.
More Food & Drink News
- A Toda Madre to move from Geneva to Glen Ellyn
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners