DuPage Airport to host Wine, Wings and Wheels event
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
WEST CHICAGO – Wine, Wings, and Wheels will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13, at the Valley Air Service airplane hangar at DuPage Airport, 2350 Aviation Drive in West Chicago.
Tickets are $50 per person and include the tastings of six wines, hors d’oeuvres, live music, aircraft and classic car viewing, plus additional glasses of a favorite tasting.
For information or to purchase tickets, contact Kathy Melone at 630-232-2233 ext. 221 or email@example.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Former Urban Grille space generating interest
- Uncorked: Italian winemaker’s Cannubi worth wait
- Readers, writers come together at Town House Books' author dinners
- Downtown St. Charles bar will reopen as a restaurant
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner