DuPage Airport to host Wine, Wings and Wheels event
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
WEST CHICAGO – Wine, Wings, and Wheels will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13, at the Valley Air Service airplane hangar at DuPage Airport, 2350 Aviation Drive in West Chicago.
Tickets are $50 per person and include the tastings of six wines, hors d’oeuvres, live music, aircraft and classic car viewing, plus additional glasses of a favorite tasting.
For information or to purchase tickets, contact Kathy Melone at 630-232-2233 ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste of the Town: Muscle Maker Grill offers up healthier fare
- Crowds savor food delights at 60 Men Who Cook
- Mystery Diner: Isacco’s Kitchen specializes in Northern Italian cuisine
- Slice of Life: Wine steward's expertise aids Herrington Inn diners
- Stirring up culinary creations at 60 Men Who Cook