ECC chef to host cooking class at church
By PLANIT KANE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – Chef Mike Zema, Elgin Community College Culinary Department professor emeritus, will host a cooking class from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Charles Episcopal Church, 994 N. Fifth Ave. (Route 25), in St. Charles.
Attendees can get recipes, tips and samples of featured holiday appetizers.
The fee for the class is $30 per person. To reserve a spot call, the church office at 630-584-2596.
More Dining News
- New cupcake shop showcases sweet treats
- Uncorked: Every detail mapped out at Law Estate Wines
- All Chocolate Kitchen to host Gingerbread House Competition
- Eatery celebrates National Chocolate Day with truffle challenge
- Heritage Prairie Farm to host annual Artisan Craft and Food Fair