ECC chef to host cooking class at church
By PLANIT KANE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – Chef Mike Zema, Elgin Community College Culinary Department professor emeritus, will host a cooking class from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Charles Episcopal Church, 994 N. Fifth Ave. (Route 25), in St. Charles.
Attendees can get recipes, tips and samples of featured holiday appetizers.
The fee for the class is $30 per person. To reserve a spot call, the church office at 630-584-2596.
More Dining News
- Uncorked: Minerality defined at La Jota in Napa Valley
- Taste of the Town: BYOB in the Tri-Cities
- Mystery Diner: Meatballs, gnocchi must-haves at rustic Riganato Old World Grille
- Taste of the Town: Thanksgiving feast without the fuss
- The Harvest to offer sparkling wine pairing dinner in December