ECC chef to host cooking class at church
By PLANIT KANE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – Chef Mike Zema, Elgin Community College Culinary Department professor emeritus, will host a cooking class from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Charles Episcopal Church, 994 N. Fifth Ave. (Route 25), in St. Charles.
Attendees can get recipes, tips and samples of featured holiday appetizers.
The fee for the class is $30 per person. To reserve a spot call, the church office at 630-584-2596.
More Dining News
- Geneva Restaurant Week offers 21 eateries' culinary delights
- Food Network to showcase All Chocolate Kitchen's 'god of love' sculpture
- Taste of the Town: The Bend General Store strives to tempt taste buds
- Mystery Diner: The Corner Grind a wonderful addition to downtown Elburn
- Penrose Brewery to release second set of barrel-aged Wild ales Saturday