ECC chef to host cooking class at church
By PLANIT KANE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – Chef Mike Zema, Elgin Community College Culinary Department professor emeritus, will host a cooking class from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Charles Episcopal Church, 994 N. Fifth Ave. (Route 25), in St. Charles.
Attendees can get recipes, tips and samples of featured holiday appetizers.
The fee for the class is $30 per person. To reserve a spot call, the church office at 630-584-2596.
More Dining News
- O’ Sole Mio opens doors to newest location in St. Charles
- Mystery Diner: Liu Brothers brings B.Y.O.B. Chinese bistro to St. Charles
- Where the chefs roam: Local restaurant industry leaders share favorite dining spots
- A winemaker’s odyssey
- Orchard Ale Fest event set at Kuipers
- St. Charles McDonald's on west side reopens
- Mystery Diner: Patten House injects southern charm into Geneva dining scene
- Boxcar Train eatery closed, space available for rent
- Taste of the Town: Josef’s Elegante in Geneva takes pride in selling quality meats, pastas, fish
- Transcendence about great wine and causes