ECC chef to host cooking class at church
By PLANIT KANE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – Chef Mike Zema, Elgin Community College Culinary Department professor emeritus, will host a cooking class from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Charles Episcopal Church, 994 N. Fifth Ave. (Route 25), in St. Charles.
Attendees can get recipes, tips and samples of featured holiday appetizers.
The fee for the class is $30 per person. To reserve a spot call, the church office at 630-584-2596.
More Dining News
- O'Sole Mio closing in both Batavia, St. Charles
- Gabby's Kitchen closes in St. Charles
- Riverside Pizza and Pub is the real ‘Pi’ perfection
- Uncorked: Santa Rita Hills showcased in wine portfolio
- Area candy makers gearing up for the holiday season