Fifty cooks in the kitchen
Batavia men get cookin' for charity
BATAVIA - Batavians can fill their stomachs and satisfy their palates, all in support of a local charity, during 50 Men Who Cook, 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Lincoln Inn Banquets, 1345 South Batavia Avenue, Batavia.
In this fun-filled, delicious, fundraising event, 50 specially selected men demonstrate their cooking prowess for community residents, who act as judges. Attend the event and sample the delicious creations from our celebrity chefs and then cast your vote for best taste-sensation in each of several categories, as well as the best cook overall.
Proceeds from Suicide Prevention Services of America events and fundraisers stay in the local community to support SPS programs and services advancing the cause for suicide prevention.Tickets are $50 in advance and $60 at the door. Call (630) 482-9699.
More Food & Drink News
- Cocktails in the Park to take place May 18
- Taste of the Town: Daddio’s Diner owners make restaurant dream reality
- Celebrate Father’s Day with Lobster Fly-in
- Gammon Coach House to host Tap Takeover with Widmer Brothers Brewery
- Swedish Pancake Breakfast and Scandinavian celebration