Geneva French Market to take place Sunday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
GENEVA – The Geneva French Market will take place Sunday, April 28, rain or shine.
The French Market features farm fresh produce, fresh flowers, baked goods, jewelry, handcrafted items and more.
The French Market is held in the parking lot from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at South and Fourth streets at the Metra Station.
More Family Fun News
- Irish band playing for a cause
- Holiday in the Grove set for Saturday
- Clinic to offer pet pictures during holiday open house
- Swedish Christmas, St. Lucia Festival set for Dec. 7
- St. Charles prepares for Electric Christmas Parade