Paramount to show 'Ghost' for Classic Movie Mondays on June 17
AURORA – The Paramount Theatre will show the 1990 film "Ghost" as part of its Classic Movie Mondays film series. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the trailer-free movie starts at 7 p.m.
The cost of admission is $1. Popcorn and drinks from a full-service bar are also available.
Each Monday of the month carries a different theme with horror for the first Monday, comedy for the second, romance for the third and action/adventure for the fourth.
"Ghost" is rated PG-13 and runs 127 minutes.
The Paramount Theatre is located in the heart of downtown Aurora at 23 E. Galena Blvd. For more information, visit paramountaurora.com.
More Movies News
- ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ going to enthrall ‘Mary Poppins’ fans
- Will Ferrell talks Ron Burgundy, not in character this time
- ‘Out of the Furnace’ comes up short in gritty take on vengeance
- Season’s screenings: Get ready for a sock full of holiday films
- ‘Nebraska’ sure to get Oscar nominations