McNally's to host Traditional Irish Music Session on Sunday
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES - McNally's Traditional Pub keeps the music going every Sunday afternoon with the Traditional Irish Music Session. Top musicians from Ireland, Chicago and the suburbs are joined by some of the most talented young players and upcoming stars of Irish tradition. Hosted by Paul & Mary McHugh, fiddles, bodhrans, whistles, flutes, guitars and bouzoukis all get a good workout along with some great Irish Dancers.
The event takes place every Sunday at 4 p.m. at McNally's Traditional Irish Pub, at 109 W. Main St. in St. Charles. For more information, call 630-513-6300 or visit www.mcnallysirishpub.com.
More Music News
- Irish band playing for a cause
- Swedish Christmas, St. Lucia Festival set for Dec. 7
- St. Charles prepares for Electric Christmas Parade
- John Tesh to perform with band in St. Charles
- Michael Bolton to bring soft-rock ballads to Arcada