Windmill City Festival to hit downtown Batavia
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – The Windmill City Festival will take place Friday, July 12, through Sunday, July 14, on the Riverwalk on North Island Avenue and Houston Street in downtown Batavia.
Batavia's Windmill City Festival will feature the Tour Edge Golf Challenge, an ice-cream-eating contest, a Wiffleball Home Run Derby, craft show, flea market, carnival, food booths, beer garden, live music, a pet parade and the Windmill Whirl 5K run.
Admission is free.
For information and an event schedule, visit www.windmillcityfest.org.
More Family Fun News
- Irish band playing for a cause
- Holiday in the Grove set for Saturday
- Clinic to offer pet pictures during holiday open house
- Swedish Christmas, St. Lucia Festival set for Dec. 7
- St. Charles prepares for Electric Christmas Parade