Caribbean rock, reggae band to perform at Batavia Riverwalk
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
BATAVIA – Johnny Russler and the Beach Bum Band will perform as part of Batavia's River Rhapsody concert series from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 31 at the Riverwalk in downtown Batavia.
The band will combine the tropical sounds of Caribbean rock, reggae and calypso by pouring great original music along with songs by Jimmy Buffet, Bob Marley, Jimmy Cliff, Paul Simon, Sublime, Jerry Jeff Walker, Zac Brown Band and many more.
The next River Rhapsody act will be Red Woody on Aug. 7. Red Woody will cover songs by Journey, Matchbox 20, Bon Jovi, the Strokes, Bryan Adams, the Goo Goo Dolls, AC/DC, John Mellencamp, Poison, Lynyrd Skynard, Metro Station, Tom Petty and Nine Days.
For more information, visit www.bataviaparks.org/river-rhapsody-concert-series.
More Live Music News
- Irish band playing for a cause
- Swedish Christmas, St. Lucia Festival set for Dec. 7
- John Tesh to perform with band in St. Charles
- Michael Bolton to bring soft-rock ballads to Arcada
- St. Charles Singers to perform 'Candlelight Carols' concert