Filling Station Pub and Grill to host third annual Oktoberfest Celebration
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
ST. CHARLES – The Filling Station Pub and Grill will host its third annual Oktoberfest Celebration on Saturday, Oct. 5.
The event will feature live music, prizes, giveaways and German menu items, including brats, weiner schnitzel and jumbo pretzels. The Alpiners will perform German music beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Servers will be dressed festively, wearing Lederhosen and beer girl outfits.
A Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest 32-ounce souvenir stein costs $12, and refills cost $8.
Filling Station is located at 300 W. Main St. in St. Charles. For more information, visit 630-584-4414 or visit www.filling-station.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Theater to host 'Around the Paramount in 60 Sips'
- Mystery Diner: Altiro Latin Fusion packs flavorful punch
- Slice of Life: The sweet life
- Taste of the Town: Pomodoro E Mozzarella delivers authentic Italian
- Martini lounge to open in Foxboro Plaza