St. Charles to celebrate fall at Scarecrow Festival this weekend
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - email@example.com
ST. CHARLES – The Scarecrow Festival will run Friday, Oct. 11, through Sunday, Oct. 13, in downtown St. Charles. The hours of the fall festival are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
The festival will feature more than 150 hand-crafted scarecrows for the annual scarecrow contest. Visitors can view and vote for their favorite scarecrow in each of six categories.
The event will also feature a carnival; Autumn on the Fox Arts and Craft Show; four areas of live entertainment; a petting zoo; and festival food. The event is free to attend.
For more information, visit www.scarecrowfest.com.
More Family Fun News
- Irish band playing for a cause
- Holiday in the Grove set for Saturday
- Clinic to offer pet pictures during holiday open house
- Swedish Christmas, St. Lucia Festival set for Dec. 7
- St. Charles prepares for Electric Christmas Parade